1965 FenderElectric XII – Lake Placid Blue
This 1965 Fender Electric XII is simply stunning in its original factory Lake Placid Blue custom color finish! The Electric XII was one of the last projects Leo Fender designed with the company, and his fully initiation capable 12-string bridge is still preferred for its accuracy and ease of use. This is the perfect guitar for a clean, crisp 12-string twang, both in the studio and on stage. This particular example has the added “wow” factor being finished in a custom color, as these are most commonly Sunburst. This guitar at one point had different tuners installed, but vintage style Kluson tuners are currently installed that almost completely cover the extra holes.
Overall Condition: 7.5, dings and light playwear
- Finish Details: Lake Placid Blue, Original, Good Condition with light playwear and light marks throughout, notably the back of the body
- Body Material: Alder
- Neck Material: Maple
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood
- Neck Profile: Medium C
- Weight: 8 lbs 4 oz
- Scale Length: 25-1/2"
- Pickup Readings: N: 10.31K B: 10.57K
- Electronics: Original, Untouched
- Hardware: Original aside from changed tuners, Good Condition with light swirling and playwear
- Nut Width: 1-11/16"
- Includes: Original Black Hardshell Case with orange lining
About Our Pricing
If you're reading this, you're probably looking for a price on a guitar and we're here to explain why our site doesn't list that information! Over the past few years, we have seen market volatility brought on by the pandemic, inflation, and beyond. Due to our current inventory quantities, updating our site daily would be an insurmountable task. As a result, we ask that you please give us a call for our latest and best pricing. As always, we can be reached at 516-221-0563 every Monday-Friday from 12-5 PM (EST) unless otherwise stated.