1966 FenderElectric XII – Sunburst
A true studio staple, this 1966 Fender Electric XII, in its original Sunburst finish, is the perfect fit for all your twelve-string needs! It’s got that iconic jangle, fantastic playability, and all original components. This particular guitar was used but not abused, with the finish remaining in good shape on both the body and the neck. It features two split-coil pickups, an unbound rosewood fingerboard with pearl dots, a subtly figured maple neck, Kluson tuners, and a “hockey stick” headstock.
Overall Condition: 8, light playwear and dings, weather checking throughout
- Finish Details: Sunburst, Original, Good Condition with light dings, playwear, and checking throughout
- Body Material: Alder
- Neck Material: Maple
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood (Veneer)
- Neck Profile: Medium C
- Weight: 7 lbs 2 oz
- Scale Length: 25-1/2"
- Pickup Readings: N: 9.74K B: 9.74K
- Electronics: Original, Untouched
- Hardware: Original, Great Condition with light playwear and patina
- Nut Width: 1-5/8"
- Includes: Non-Original Black Hardshell Case with yellow lining
About Our Pricing
If you're reading this, you're probably looking for a price on a guitar and we're here to explain why our site doesn't list that information! Over the past few years, we have seen market volatility brought on by the pandemic, inflation, and beyond. Due to our current inventory quantities, updating our site daily would be an insurmountable task. As a result, we ask that you please give us a call for our latest and best pricing. As always, we can be reached at 516-221-0563 every Monday-Friday from 12-5 PM (EST) unless otherwise stated.