1967 GibsonES-330 – Inverness Green
This is a striking 1967 Gibson ES-330TD in its original Inverness Green finish! This particular guitar has aged beautifully, with minimal signs of wear besides the expected finish checking. It features all mid-to-late 60s appointments, such as witch hat knobs and nylon bridge saddles. This neck is extremely comfortable, with original frets in great shape! It’s exceptionally resonant, and these two P-90s amplify this guitar’s incredible tone!
Overall Condition: 9
- Finish Details: Inverness Green, Original, Great Condition, even fade and light playwear throughout
- Body Material: Maple Laminate
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood
- Neck Profile: Slim C
- Weight: 6 lbs 2 oz
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Pickup Readings: N: 8.20K B: 8.45K
- Electronics: Original, Untouched
- Hardware: Original, Great Condition, light patina
- Nut Width: 1-9/16"
- Includes: Original Black Hardshell Case with gold lining
About Our Pricing
If you're reading this, you're probably looking for a price on a guitar and we're here to explain why our site doesn't list that information! Over the past few years, we have seen market volatility brought on by the pandemic, inflation, and beyond. Due to our current inventory quantities, updating our site daily would be an insurmountable task. As a result, we ask that you please give us a call for our latest and best pricing. As always, we can be reached at 516-221-0563 every Monday-Friday from 12-5 PM (EST) unless otherwise stated.