1960 GibsonES-330 – Sunburst
It’s getting tougher and tougher to find super clean examples from Gibson’s golden age, but thankfully, that’s just what we found in this gorgeous 1960 Gibson ES-330 in its original Sunburst finish! This guitar is in an excellent state of preservation, with very few marks! Every component on this piece is original and in great condition; there’s no weather checking! The only thing to note is that this pickguard has a bit of fogging, which is visible in the pictures. Regarding playability, the slim medium C neck is super comfortable up and down the entire neck length, and the frets have tons of life as it wasn’t played much! In addition to the incredibly clean guitar, it comes with the original tune-o-matic instructions, an old pick case, a vintage cord, and its original chipboard case!
Overall Condition: 9, almost mint, except for that pickguard!
- Finish Details: Sunburst, Original, Near Mint, if not mint condition. Little to no wear whatsoever
- Body Material: Maple Laminate
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood
- Neck Profile: Slim C
- Weight: 5 lbs 12 oz
- Scale Length: 24-3/4"
- Pickup Readings: N: 7.73K B: 7.63K
- Electronics: Original, Untouched
- Hardware: Original, Great Condition, Previously mentioned pickguard fogging and slight wear to bridge
- Nut Width: 1-11/16"
- Includes: Original Chipboard Case, tune-o-matic instructions, pick case, cord
About Our Pricing
If you're reading this, you're probably looking for a price on a guitar and we're here to explain why our site doesn't list that information! Over the past few years, we have seen market volatility brought on by the pandemic, inflation, and beyond. Due to our current inventory quantities, updating our site daily would be an insurmountable task. As a result, we ask that you please give us a call for our latest and best pricing. As always, we can be reached at 516-221-0563 every Monday-Friday from 12-5 PM (EST) unless otherwise stated.