1961 GibsonES-330TDC – Cherry
We love the occasional oddball, and this 1961 Gibson ES-330TDC in Cherry fits the bill! As you might notice right away, this guitar features custom bowtie pearl inlays in a jet-black ebony board. To top it all off, this guitar has a Factory black stinger that contrasts beautifully with the still vibrant Cherry!
Overall Condition: 8, light touch-ups by the jack, weather checking, and playwear throughout
- Finish Details: Cherry, Original, Good Condition with some light playwear, weather checking, small touch by the jack
- Body Material: Maple Laminate
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Fretboard Material: Ebony
- Neck Profile: Slim C
- Weight: 5 lbs 9 oz
- Scale Length: 24-3/4"
- Pickup Readings: N: 7.43K B: 7.83K
- Electronics: Original, Untouched
- Hardware: Good Condition, some light patina and playwear
- Nut Width: 1-11/16"
- Includes: Original Gibson Chipboard Case
About Our Pricing
If you're reading this, you're probably looking for a price on a guitar and we're here to explain why our site doesn't list that information! Over the past few years, we have seen market volatility brought on by the pandemic, inflation, and beyond. Due to our current inventory quantities, updating our site daily would be an insurmountable task. As a result, we ask that you please give us a call for our latest and best pricing. As always, we can be reached at 516-221-0563 every Monday-Friday from 12-5 PM (EST) unless otherwise stated.