1969 GibsonES-335 – Ice Tea Sunburst
This is certainly a unique 1969 Gibson ES-335TD in Sunburst! It may not be obvious at first, but this guitar left the factory with an Epiphone Casino fretboard; check out those parallelogram inlays! Paired with its Iced Tea Sunburst finish, this example is without doubt a vintage show stopper. The back of this guitar is insane and highly flamed with some bird’s eye maple. Between its narrow nut and these original jumbo frets, this instrument is just a joy to play. Plus, These humbuckers are nicely paired and produce a rich, dynamic tone!
Overall Condition: 9, some light wear but overwhelmingly beautiful piece
- Finish Details: Ice Tea Sunburst, Original, Excellent Condition, expected weather checking throughout
- Body Material: Maple Laminate
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood
- Neck Profile: Medium C
- Weight: 7 lbs 11 oz
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Pickup Readings: N: 7.42K B: 7.24K
- Electronics: Original, Untouched
- Hardware: Original, Great Condition, very light patina if any, tuning buttons show age two of the witch hat knobs are missing their reflective top
- Nut Width: 1-9/16"
- Includes: Original Black Hardshell Case with gold lining
About Our Pricing
If you're reading this, you're probably looking for a price on a guitar and we're here to explain why our site doesn't list that information! Over the past few years, we have seen market volatility brought on by the pandemic, inflation, and beyond. Due to our current inventory quantities, updating our site daily would be an insurmountable task. As a result, we ask that you please give us a call for our latest and best pricing. As always, we can be reached at 516-221-0563 every Monday-Friday from 12-5 PM (EST) unless otherwise stated.
Call us 516-221-0563 or Send us an Email!
We’d be happy to give you an in-hand description of the guitar. All of our guitars are properly set up by John Bertsche, our brilliant guitar tech, and will be professionally packed with care.