1960 GibsonES-345 – Cherry
Here’s a juicy 1960 Gibson ES-345TDC in its original “Watermelon-ed” Cherry finish for you! This PAF-equipped semi-hollow body is extremely resonant, and playing is a breeze in its current setup with a slinky feel and snappy response. This guitar has been fretted, and bends are pure joy on this piece, thanks to it! Aside from the switch to mono and refret, this piece is original and would make an incredibly functional and beautiful piece for anyone! This exact guitar also had a spot in Joe Bonamassa’s stable at one point, which may explain why there was a refret and change to mono wiring.
- Finish Details: Cherry, Original, Great Condition with weather checking, even fading to the Cherry, patina throughout, light forearm wear
- Body Material: Maple Laminate
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood
- Neck Profile: Slim C
- Weight: 7 lbs 9 oz
- Scale Length: 24-3/4"
- Pickup Readings: N: 7.74K B: 8.37K
- Electronics: Converted to Mono wiring, Original otherwise
- Hardware: Original except for frets, Good Condition, wear to the gold plating, tuners still in great shape
- Nut Width: 1-11/16”
- Includes: Original Brown Hardshell Case with pink lining
Sku: G160Sold Out
About Our Pricing
If you're reading this, you're probably looking for a price on a guitar and we're here to explain why our site doesn't list that information! Over the past few years, we have seen market volatility brought on by the pandemic, inflation, and beyond. Due to our current inventory quantities, updating our site daily would be an insurmountable task. As a result, we ask that you please give us a call for our latest and best pricing. As always, we can be reached at 516-221-0563 every Monday-Friday from 12-5 PM (EST) unless otherwise stated.