1967 GibsonES-345 – Sparkling Burgundy
Here we have a beautiful 1967 Gibson ES-345TD in Sparkling Burgundy. This guitar looks pretty true to its original Sparkling Burgundy finish in photographs, although in person it looks a bit more faded and bronzed on the front. The back still remains pretty red. Around the serial number on the back of the headstock, this guitar has a few small dings, which you will see in photographs. You are still able to make out the full serial number. This guitar’s appointments, from its gold hardware and split parallelogram inlays to its multi-layer binding, come together to make for a really stunning instrument! Plus, the truss rod cover denotes this guitar as Stereo.
Overall Condition: 8.5
- Finish Details: Sparkling Burgundy, Original, Good Condition, light and even fading throughout finish on front of guitar and neck, some checking and wear, previously mentioned marks to back of headstock
- Body Material: Maple Laminate
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood
- Neck Profile: Thin D
- Weight: 8 lbs 5 oz
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Pickup Readings: N: 8.76K B: 7.20K
- Electronics: Original, Untouched
- Hardware: Original, Good Condition, some wear of the gold plating on pickups, bridge, and tailpiece
- Nut Width: 1-9/16"
- Includes: Original Black Hardshell Case (with unusual gray interior, has Gibson plaque)
About Our Pricing
If you're reading this, you're probably looking for a price on a guitar and we're here to explain why our site doesn't list that information! Over the past few years, we have seen market volatility brought on by the pandemic, inflation, and beyond. Due to our current inventory quantities, updating our site daily would be an insurmountable task. As a result, we ask that you please give us a call for our latest and best pricing. As always, we can be reached at 516-221-0563 every Monday-Friday from 12-5 PM (EST) unless otherwise stated.
Call us 516-221-0563 or Send us an Email!
We’d be happy to give you an in-hand description of the guitar. All of our guitars are properly set up by John Bertsche, our brilliant guitar tech, and will be professionally packed with care.