1962 GibsonES-355TDCSV – Cherry
We’re proudly showing off this sharply dressed 1962 Gibson ES-355TDCSV in its original Cherry red! The ES-355 was the equivalent of the Les Paul Custom; with similar appointments such as the ebony board with pearl block inlays, 7 ply binding, split diamond headstock, and gold hardware. This particular instrument is extremely well preserved, with it still maintaining its bright Cherry finish, showing hardly any weather checking, and only the original pickguard off-gassing. The gold hardware on the pickup covers shows patina and playwear, but the vibrola mechanism still looks great!
Overall Condition: 9, bright Cherry finish, light playwear, binding wear, and wear to the gold hardware
- Finish Details: Cherry, Original, Excellent Condition with hardly any weather checking, some binding wear, very light scratches
- Body Material: Maple
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Fretboard Material: Ebony
- Neck Profile: Slim C
- Weight: 9 lbs 2 oz
- Scale Length: 24-3/4"
- Pickup Readings: N: 8.36K B: 7.32K
- Electronics: Stereo, Original, Untouched
- Hardware: Very Good, tarnish to the humbucker covers, rest of the gold intact
- Nut Width: 1-11/16"
- Includes: Original Black Hardshell Case with gold lining
About Our Pricing
If you're reading this, you're probably looking for a price on a guitar and we're here to explain why our site doesn't list that information! Over the past few years, we have seen market volatility brought on by the pandemic, inflation, and beyond. Due to our current inventory quantities, updating our site daily would be an insurmountable task. As a result, we ask that you please give us a call for our latest and best pricing. As always, we can be reached at 516-221-0563 every Monday-Friday from 12-5 PM (EST) unless otherwise stated.