1964 GibsonFirebird I – Sunburst
I don’t think we’ve seen a cleaner 1964 Gibson Firebird I in Sunburst than this! There is almost no wear around this whole guitar, with the main noticeable wear being the common crack at the pickguard tip. The pieces of mahogany making up the center block on the front of this body really glow and dance in the light, giving the appearance of flame. Additionally, this hardware remains original with very little wear, and the logo on this pickguard is still completely intact with no wear or fading!
Overall Condition: 9.5
- Finish Details: Sunburst, Original, Near Mint Condition, Little to no marks or scratches across body
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Neck Material: Mahogany/Walnut Laminate
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood
- Neck Profile: Slim C
- Weight: 7 lbs 2 oz
- Scale Length: 24-3/4"
- Pickup Readings: B: 6.54K
- Electronics: Original, Untouched
- Hardware: Original, Excellent Condition, Little to no patina, pickguard cracked all the way through at tip, a couple of small cracks at other screws
- Nut Width: 1-11/16"
- Includes: Original Black Hardshell Case with Gold Lining
About Our Pricing
If you're reading this, you're probably looking for a price on a guitar and we're here to explain why our site doesn't list that information! Over the past few years, we have seen market volatility brought on by the pandemic, inflation, and beyond. Due to our current inventory quantities, updating our site daily would be an insurmountable task. As a result, we ask that you please give us a call for our latest and best pricing. As always, we can be reached at 516-221-0563 every Monday-Friday from 12-5 PM (EST) unless otherwise stated.
Call us 516-221-0563 or Send us an Email!
We’d be happy to give you an in-hand description of the guitar. All of our guitars are properly set up by John Bertsche, our brilliant guitar tech, and will be professionally packed with care.