1967 GibsonFirebird III (Non-Reverse) – Sparkling Burgundy
How cool is this all-original 1967 Gibson Firebird III in Sparkling Burgundy?! This finish is Gibson’s answer to Fender’s “Candy Apple Red,” and this particular one has aged and faded uniquely. Some of the deeper red remains, while other areas have lightened up to a reddish-gold hue. With a thinner nut and beautifully sculpted neck profile, this guitar feels excellent in hand no matter where on the neck you are playing! Thanks to three well-matched P-90 pickups, you can nail tones from heavy and bassy to crisp, twangy, and everything in between!
Overall Condition: 7, playwear, weather checking and patina throughout, fading
- Finish Details: Sparkling Burgundy, Original, Good Condition with playwear, patina, some fading and weather checking throughout
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood
- Neck Profile: Medium C
- Weight: 8 lbs
- Scale Length: 24-3/4"
- Pickup Readings: N: 8.42K M: 4.18K (split) B: 8.47K
- Electronics: Original, Untouched
- Hardware: Original, Good Condition with some wear to the chrome, patina
- Nut Width: 1-9/16"
- Includes: Orignal Black Hardshell case with red lining, hang tag
About Our Pricing
If you're reading this, you're probably looking for a price on a guitar and we're here to explain why our site doesn't list that information! Over the past few years, we have seen market volatility brought on by the pandemic, inflation, and beyond. Due to our current inventory quantities, updating our site daily would be an insurmountable task. As a result, we ask that you please give us a call for our latest and best pricing. As always, we can be reached at 516-221-0563 every Monday-Friday from 12-5 PM (EST) unless otherwise stated.