1964 GibsonFirebird V – Kerry Green
Custom Color Firebirds are rare on their own, so we are lucky to have this incredibly rare 1964 Gibson Firebird V in Kerry Green! Kerry Green is actually one of the rarest of the custom colors, so seeing a Firebird V in this finish is almost unbelievable! This particular guitar is in excellent, original condition, with mild yellowing and wear. Even unplugged, this guitar has incredible resonance with each note sounding loud and clear.
Overall Condition: 9
- Finish Details: Kerry Green, Original, Great Condition, mild yellow to the clear, weather checking, small dings around the headstock
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood
- Neck Profile: Medium C
- Weight: 8 lbs 14 oz
- Scale Length: 24-3/4"
- Pickup Readings: N: 7.03K B: 6.13K
- Electronics: Original, Untouched
- Hardware: Original, Good Condition, even light coat of patina on metal components
- Nut Width: 1-11/16"
- Includes: Original Black Hardshell Case with gold lining, hang tags
About Our Pricing
If you're reading this, you're probably looking for a price on a guitar and we're here to explain why our site doesn't list that information! Over the past few years, we have seen market volatility brought on by the pandemic, inflation, and beyond. Due to our current inventory quantities, updating our site daily would be an insurmountable task. As a result, we ask that you please give us a call for our latest and best pricing. As always, we can be reached at 516-221-0563 every Monday-Friday from 12-5 PM (EST) unless otherwise stated.