1965 GibsonFirebird VII – Sunburst
Have you ever seen mahogany flamed like this 1965 Gibson Firebird VII in Sunburst?! The wings on this piece have beautifully even flamed running throughout both wings, and we’ve never seen another quite like it! This piece is fully original, and in good condition all around, with even some of the often fragile gold plating sticking around! It feels unreal in the hand, and amped up it sounds even better!
Overall Condition: 8, light wear throughout, weather checking, spaghetti lines in the belt buckle region
- Finish Details: Sunburst, Original, Great Condition, light wear throughout, weather checking
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Neck Material: Mahogany/Walnut Laminate
- Fretboard Material: Ebony
- Neck Profile: Medium C
- Weight: 8 lbs 11 oz
- Scale Length: 24-3/4"
- Pickup Readings: N: 6.36K M: 3.46K B: 6.85K
- Electronics: Original, Untouched
- Hardware: Good Condition, gold worn off in areas with a lot still remaining, patina
- Nut Width: 1-11/16"
- Includes: Original Black Hardshell Case with gold lining
About Our Pricing
If you're reading this, you're probably looking for a price on a guitar and we're here to explain why our site doesn't list that information! Over the past few years, we have seen market volatility brought on by the pandemic, inflation, and beyond. Due to our current inventory quantities, updating our site daily would be an insurmountable task. As a result, we ask that you please give us a call for our latest and best pricing. As always, we can be reached at 516-221-0563 every Monday-Friday from 12-5 PM (EST) unless otherwise stated.
Call us 516-221-0563 or Send us an Email!
We’d be happy to give you an in-hand description of the guitar. All of our guitars are properly set up by John Bertsche, our brilliant guitar tech, and will be professionally packed with care.