1966 GibsonFirebird XII – Inverness Green
Check out this insanely vibrant 1966 Gibson Firebird XII in Inverness Green! The Firebird XII was produced in very small quantities (less than 300 total) and to see it in this custom color is just another level of cool. The finish on this piece has evenly yellowed to one of the coolest shades of Inverness we have ever seen! This instrument is fully original, and delivers that 12-string jangle and twang but in a rare Gibson package!
Overall Condition: 8, weather checking throughout, light dings around with a few to bare wood, isolated areas of edge wear on the body and headstock
- Finish Details: Inverness Green, Original, Good Condition, weather checking throughout, random dings throughout, with several to bare wood, edgewear
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood
- Neck Profile: Medium C
- Weight: 7 lbs 9 oz
- Scale Length: 24-3/4"
- Pickup Readings: N: 6.45K B: 6.38K
- Electronics: Original, Untouched
- Hardware: Original, Great Condition, some light patina and swirling
- Nut Width: 1-9/16"
- Includes: Original Black Hardshell Case with gold lining
About Our Pricing
If you're reading this, you're probably looking for a price on a guitar and we're here to explain why our site doesn't list that information! Over the past few years, we have seen market volatility brought on by the pandemic, inflation, and beyond. Due to our current inventory quantities, updating our site daily would be an insurmountable task. As a result, we ask that you please give us a call for our latest and best pricing. As always, we can be reached at 516-221-0563 every Monday-Friday from 12-5 PM (EST) unless otherwise stated.