1966 FenderJaguar – Olympic White
Here’s another mojo-filled guitar for you: this 1966 Fender Jaguar in Olympic White! 1966 saw several changes to the Fender catalog, with the Jaguar’s design being one of them! Firstly, binding was added to the fretboard for a more “upscale” look. They also discontinued using Kluson tuners and moved to Schaller-made, “F” branded tuners. This particular guitar was someone’s pride and joy, evident by the many hours of playwear throughout this piece. The neck has been played in for a comfortable feel, and these two well-matched pickups provide a wide array of tonal options.
Overall Condition: 7, playwear, weather checking, patina
- Finish Details: Olympic White, Original, Good Condition, wear throughout the entire guitar, weather checking, dings, and patina
- Body Material: Alder
- Neck Material: Maple
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood
- Neck Profile: Medium C
- Weight: 7 lbs 13 oz
- Scale Length: 24"
- Pickup Readings: N: 5.67K B: 5.49K
- Electronics: Original, Untouched
- Hardware: Original, Good Condition with some patina notably the bridge
- Nut Width: 1-5/8"
- Includes: Original Black Hardshell Case with Orange lining
Sku: F141Sold Out
About Our Pricing
If you're reading this, you're probably looking for a price on a guitar and we're here to explain why our site doesn't list that information! Over the past few years, we have seen market volatility brought on by the pandemic, inflation, and beyond. Due to our current inventory quantities, updating our site daily would be an insurmountable task. As a result, we ask that you please give us a call for our latest and best pricing. As always, we can be reached at 516-221-0563 every Monday-Friday from 12-5 PM (EST) unless otherwise stated.