1965 FenderJaguar – Sunburst
What’s not to like about this all original 1965 Fender Jaguar in Sunburst! This early CBS era Jag features a nitrocellulose finished body and neck, celluloid tortoise pickguard and pearl dots on the rosewood fretboard. It’s got a slinky feel up and down the neck, and it’s two well balanced pickups provide a strong, snappy tone. It’s in overall great shape, and perfect for causal and professional playing!
Overall Condition: 8, light buckle rash, weather checking, edgewear, patina
- Finish Details: Sunburst, Original, Great Condition with light playwear, buckle rash and weather checking throughout
- Body Material: Alder
- Neck Material: Maple
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood (Veneer)
- Neck Profile: Medium C
- Weight: 8 lbs 9 oz
- Scale Length: 24"
- Pickup Readings: N: 7.62K B: 7.61K
- Electronics: Original, Untouched
- Hardware: Original, Great Condition, light patina
- Nut Width: 1-5/8"
- Includes: Original Selmer Export Style Hardshall Case with maroon lining
About Our Pricing
If you're reading this, you're probably looking for a price on a guitar and we're here to explain why our site doesn't list that information! Over the past few years, we have seen market volatility brought on by the pandemic, inflation, and beyond. Due to our current inventory quantities, updating our site daily would be an insurmountable task. As a result, we ask that you please give us a call for our latest and best pricing. As always, we can be reached at 516-221-0563 every Monday-Friday from 12-5 PM (EST) unless otherwise stated.