1965 FenderJazz Bass – Shoreline Gold Metallic
Check out this 1965 Fender Jazz Bass finished in original custom color Shoreline Gold Metallic! Features of this bass include a matching headstock, rosewood fingerboard, and pearl dot inlays. At some point there was a strap button added to the back of the neck, leaving a small hole. It sounds great and all electronics function as intended. Comes with its original hardshell case, strap, and original pack of Fender strings.
Overall Condition: 9.5, weather checking throughout holds this back from a perfect 10!
- Finish Details: Excellent Condition with some isolated areas of wear Condition with some isolated areas
- Body Material: Alder
- Neck Material: Maple
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood
- Neck Profile: Rounded Medium C
- Weight: 9 lbs 6 oz
- Scale Length: 34"
- Pickup Readings: N: 7.96 B: 7.49
- Electronics: Original, untouched. Functions as intended.
- Hardware: Original Case, Strap, and old set of strings
- Nut Width: 1.5"
About Our Pricing
If you're reading this, you're probably looking for a price on a guitar and we're here to explain why our site doesn't list that information! Over the past few years, we have seen market volatility brought on by the pandemic, inflation, and beyond. Due to our current inventory quantities, updating our site daily would be an insurmountable task. As a result, we ask that you please give us a call for our latest and best pricing. As always, we can be reached at 516-221-0563 every Monday-Friday from 12-5 PM (EST) unless otherwise stated.