1960 FenderJazz Bass – Sunburst
Check out this beautiful 1960 Fender Jazz Bass in Sunburst with Stack Knobs! This particular Jazz Bass is a stunningly preserved example from the first year of production. It features the initial design of this model, with a pair of concentric “stack” knobs; one volume, and one tone for each pickup. It features a rosewood “slab” fingerboard, clay dots, and a tortoise shell pickguard. It also still retains the original pickup covers and mutes.
Overall Condition: 9, some light wear spots throughout
- Finish Details: Three-Tone Sunburst, Original, Excellent Condition, Little to no wear, One mark back bass side horn
- Body Material: Alder
- Neck Material: Maple
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood, Slab
- Neck Profile: Slim Taper C
- Weight: 8 lbs 12 oz
- Scale Length: 34"
- Pickup Readings: N: 7.64K B: 7.89K
- Electronics: Original, Untouched
- Hardware: Original, Excellent Condition, Very little wear
- Nut Width: 1-1/2"
- Includes: Original Brown Tolex Case, Fender Sets of Strings, Leather Strap
About Our Pricing
If you're reading this, you're probably looking for a price on a guitar and we're here to explain why our site doesn't list that information! Over the past few years, we have seen market volatility brought on by the pandemic, inflation, and beyond. Due to our current inventory quantities, updating our site daily would be an insurmountable task. As a result, we ask that you please give us a call for our latest and best pricing. As always, we can be reached at 516-221-0563 every Monday-Friday from 12-5 PM (EST) unless otherwise stated.