1962 FenderJazz Bass – Sunburst
This is a 1962 Fender Jazz Bass in Sunburst, complete with three knobs and a slab rosewood board! This is a hard combo to come by, as Jazz Basses switched to veneer boards in August of 1962. This one is fully original, down to its frets and mutes! On the front, it is fairly clean, although the back is where this bass really starts to get vibey. Check out that playwear and buckle rash, worn right down to the wood grain! This is such a cool bass with quite the punch to its sound.
Overall Condition: 7.5, the giant belt bucket worn by the previous player is to blame for this one!
- Finish Details: Sunburst, Original, Good Condition, Light wear to the front body and neck but heavy wear and buckle rash to back
- Body Material: Alder
- Neck Material: Maple
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood, Slab
- Neck Profile: Slim Taper C
- Weight: 9 lbs 13 oz
- Scale Length: N: 6.74K B: 7.14K
- Pickup Readings: Original, Untouched
- Electronics: Original, Untouched
- Hardware: Original, Good Condition, Some Patina and wear
- Nut Width: 1-1/2"
- Includes: Original Brown Tolex Case
Sku: F118Sold Out
About Our Pricing
If you're reading this, you're probably looking for a price on a guitar and we're here to explain why our site doesn't list that information! Over the past few years, we have seen market volatility brought on by the pandemic, inflation, and beyond. Due to our current inventory quantities, updating our site daily would be an insurmountable task. As a result, we ask that you please give us a call for our latest and best pricing. As always, we can be reached at 516-221-0563 every Monday-Friday from 12-5 PM (EST) unless otherwise stated.
Call us 516-221-0563 or Send us an Email!
We’d be happy to give you an in-hand description of the guitar. All of our guitars are properly set up by John Bertsche, our brilliant guitar tech, and will be professionally packed with care.