1959 FenderJazzmaster – Sunburst
This 1959 Fender Jazzmaster in Sunburst may be new to our shop, but its easy playability and incredible-feeling slab board make it the perfect fit in our ever-growing inventory. This is what we would call a “three-and-a-half-tone” Sunburst finish, as the red dye in these early three-tone sunburst guitars fades very easily with time. It is truly a pleasure to play and in great condition. Besides being stupid clean, it’s also completely original, right down to the frets. They have clearly been played but still have life left in them. This Jazzmaster is paired with a slew of case candy, all tucked neatly into its original Brown Tolex! If you’re into early offsets, how much more iconic can you get than a slab board Jazzmaster with a tortoiseshell guard?!
Overall Condition: 8.5
- Finish Details: Sunburst, Original, Great Condition, light playwear and edgewear, some bucklerash
- Body Material: Alder
- Neck Material: Maple
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood (Slab)
- Neck Profile: Medium C
- Weight: 8 lbs
- Scale Length: 25-1/2"
- Pickup Readings: N: 8.25K B: 7.90K
- Electronics: Original, Untouched
- Hardware: Original, Excellent Condition, very light playwear and patina
- Nut Width: 1-5/8"
- Includes: Original Brown Tolex Case, Cord, Strap, Polish Cloth, Hang Tag Instruction Manual, Strings
About Our Pricing
If you're reading this, you're probably looking for a price on a guitar and we're here to explain why our site doesn't list that information! Over the past few years, we have seen market volatility brought on by the pandemic, inflation, and beyond. Due to our current inventory quantities, updating our site daily would be an insurmountable task. As a result, we ask that you please give us a call for our latest and best pricing. As always, we can be reached at 516-221-0563 every Monday-Friday from 12-5 PM (EST) unless otherwise stated.