1960 FenderJazzmaster – Sunburst
We’ll always love a worn-in pre-CBS Fender, and this 1960 Fender Jazzmaster in its original Sunburst has some miles on it! With a beautifully played-in neck profile and edgewear throughout the body, forearm, and buckle rash, this guitar brings a vibe. The dark rosewood slab fretboard contrasts beautifully with these aged clay dots, with the original frets having much life left in them. Thanks to two punchy pickups and the Jazzmaster’s clever wiring layout, you can emulate various tones, from surf to rock or even jazz! This example had the serial number stamped on the bottom edge of the neck plate and sports all original components, except for one replaced potentiometer (later 70s) in the Rhythm section.
Overall Condition: 6, edgewear, forearm, and buckle rash to the wood, checking and patina with playwear throughout
- Finish Details: Sunburst, Original, Fair Condition with edgewear, forearm and buckle rash, patina, playwear throughout. Fretboard wear
- Body Material: Alder
- Neck Material: Maple
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood (Slab)
- Neck Profile: Medium C
- Weight: 8 lbs 1 oz
- Scale Length: 25-1/2"
- Pickup Readings: N: 8.55K B: 9.11K
- Electronics: Original with exception of one potentiometer in Rhythm section
- Hardware: Original, Good Condition with patina and wear
- Nut Width: 1-5/8"
- Includes: Original Brown Hardshell Case with Gold lining
About Our Pricing
If you're reading this, you're probably looking for a price on a guitar and we're here to explain why our site doesn't list that information! Over the past few years, we have seen market volatility brought on by the pandemic, inflation, and beyond. Due to our current inventory quantities, updating our site daily would be an insurmountable task. As a result, we ask that you please give us a call for our latest and best pricing. As always, we can be reached at 516-221-0563 every Monday-Friday from 12-5 PM (EST) unless otherwise stated.