1959 FenderJazzmaster – Sunburst (Gold Hardware)
We’re so pleased to have this 1959 Fender Jazzmaster in Sunburst with Gold Hardware! This guitar was sold by its original owner, who played for a 60s band, the “The Frantics”. He used this guitar a bunch with the band, as included with the guitar are some of their album covers on which this guitar is pictured. We’ve also included a few photos of him when he sold the guitar and even a 45 record of “The Frantics” themselves. The wear on this guitar tells a million stories of its life on the road in the 60s, and we see why he loved it so much! The neck is stunning in the hand, and the tones this guitar is capable of are incredible!
Overall Condition: 6.5, every bit of this guitar has a little something, but overall is an amazing, well-loved Jazzmaster!
- Finish Details: Sunburst, Original, Good Condition, Extensive edgewear on the back, General wear throughout the finish, neck, and headstock
- Body Material: Alder
- Neck Material: Maple
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood, Slab
- Neck Profile: Slim C
- Weight: 7 lbs 14 oz
- Scale Length: 25-1/2"
- Pickup Readings: N: 9.86K B: 9.28K
- Electronics: Original, Untouched
- Hardware: Original, Fair Condition, Gold plating rubbed off in some areas
- Nut Width: 1-5/8"
- Includes: Original Brown Tolex Case, “The Frantics” Photos, Original Owner Photos, “The Frantics” Record
About Our Pricing
If you're reading this, you're probably looking for a price on a guitar and we're here to explain why our site doesn't list that information! Over the past few years, we have seen market volatility brought on by the pandemic, inflation, and beyond. Due to our current inventory quantities, updating our site daily would be an insurmountable task. As a result, we ask that you please give us a call for our latest and best pricing. As always, we can be reached at 516-221-0563 every Monday-Friday from 12-5 PM (EST) unless otherwise stated.