1959 GibsonLes Paul Custom – Black
Check out this PAF-loaded, all-original 1959 Gibson Les Paul Custom in Black! Initially introduced in 1953 as the top-of-the-line solid body option from Gibson, the Les Paul Custom was released with an all-mahogany construction, ebony fretboard, pearl block inlays, and a split diamond inlay on the headstock. This specific “fretless wonder” is in unbelievably clean condition. The PAFs are beautifully voiced, and this guitar is exceptionally resonant on its own. It’s a sharp-looking guitar with a searing tone and effortless playing; it really has it all!
Overall Condition: 9, patina and wear to the gold hardware
- Finish Details: Black, Original, Great Condition, Light Play Wear and Finish Checking Throughout
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Fretboard Material: Ebony
- Neck Profile: Medium C
- Weight: 9 lbs 10 oz
- Scale Length: 24-3/4"
- Pickup Readings: N: 7.19K M: 7.63K B: 7.66K
- Electronics: Original, Untouched
- Hardware: Original, Great Condition, Most gold plating still present
- Nut Width: 1-11/16"
- Includes: Original Black Hard Shell Case with Gold Lining, Case Candy
About Our Pricing
If you're reading this, you're probably looking for a price on a guitar and we're here to explain why our site doesn't list that information! Over the past few years, we have seen market volatility brought on by the pandemic, inflation, and beyond. Due to our current inventory quantities, updating our site daily would be an insurmountable task. As a result, we ask that you please give us a call for our latest and best pricing. As always, we can be reached at 516-221-0563 every Monday-Friday from 12-5 PM (EST) unless otherwise stated.