1974 GibsonLes Paul Custom – Tuxedo
Here we have a 1974 Gibson Les Paul Custom in this rare and beautiful Tuxedo finish! It has a Polaris White top, with a Black back, sides, and neck. Few Gibson’s left the factory with this particular combination, and we’re so happy to have this original example! The guitar is overall in great shape with playable original frets and very well balanced humbuckers (patent no). This Custom has all the model’s traditional 70’s features, including a headstock volute, three-piece neck, and witch hat knobs. All of these things add up into one dazzling instrument in our opinion!
Overall Condition: 9, weather checking
- Finish Details: Tuxedo, Original, Great Condition, expected weather checking and light wear
- Body Material: Mahogany/Maple
- Neck Material: Maple
- Fretboard Material: Ebony
- Neck Profile: Medium Slim C
- Weight: 10 lbs 3 oz
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Pickup Readings: Pickup Readings: N: 7.18K B: 7.55K
- Electronics: Original, Untouched
- Hardware: Original, Good Condition, light patina and wear to the gold hardware
- Nut Width: 1-11/16"
- Includes: Original Black Hardshell Case with purple lining
Sku: G042Sold Out
About Our Pricing
If you're reading this, you're probably looking for a price on a guitar and we're here to explain why our site doesn't list that information! Over the past few years, we have seen market volatility brought on by the pandemic, inflation, and beyond. Due to our current inventory quantities, updating our site daily would be an insurmountable task. As a result, we ask that you please give us a call for our latest and best pricing. As always, we can be reached at 516-221-0563 every Monday-Friday from 12-5 PM (EST) unless otherwise stated.
Call us 516-221-0563 or Send us an Email!
We’d be happy to give you an in-hand description of the guitar. All of our guitars are properly set up by John Bertsche, our brilliant guitar tech, and will be professionally packed with care.