1956 GibsonLes Paul – Goldtop
Goldtops with ABR-1s are all the rage, and we’re grateful to have this beautiful 1956 Gibson Les Paul Goldtop in the store! This particular instrument is exceptionally well preserved, with just some minor playwear and checking to note about its condition. Even the frets themselves are in great shape and are extremely playable up and down the entire fretboard. The two P90 pickups are even in tone and output, enabling an array of tones from dark to bright making this Goldtop really versatile. Even unplugged you can tell this guitar has incredible sustain and presence in each note. Every component on this guitar is original, including the equally well kept “Cali Girl” brown case, and original hang tag! The finish is also in great shape, with some light wear and checking. If you look close, you can even see some flame underneath the thin-skin Gold finish too!
Overall Condition: 8, mild playwear, checking and patina
- Finish Details: Goldtop, Original, Great Condition with light playwear throughout, checking most notably on the headstock and tone control area, patina
- Body Material: Mahogany/Maple
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood
- Neck Profile: Medium C
- Weight: 9 lbs 4 oz
- Scale Length: 24-3/4"
- Pickup Readings: N: 7.99K B: 7.74K
- Electronics: Original, Untouched
- Hardware: Original, Great Condition with some patina and playwear
- Nut Width: 1-11/16"
- Includes: Original “Cali Girl” Style Hardshell Case with pink lining, original hangtag
About Our Pricing
If you're reading this, you're probably looking for a price on a guitar and we're here to explain why our site doesn't list that information! Over the past few years, we have seen market volatility brought on by the pandemic, inflation, and beyond. Due to our current inventory quantities, updating our site daily would be an insurmountable task. As a result, we ask that you please give us a call for our latest and best pricing. As always, we can be reached at 516-221-0563 every Monday-Friday from 12-5 PM (EST) unless otherwise stated.