1954 GibsonLes Paul – Goldtop
If you’re looking for an all around amazing Goldtop at a great price, you’ve found your match with this 1954 Gibson Les Paul Goldtop! The original Gold and finish on the back of the guitar is in great shape, with light wear and patina throughout. This guitar has seen a few minor repairs that doesn’t negatively impact the sound, and the new frets make playability even better! There is some overspray and impressions on the front of the headstock, but only visible under blacklight and certain angles.
Overall Condition: 7.5
- Finish Details: Goldtop, Original, Good, impressions on top of the headstock with touch up. Rest of the body is lightly worn
- Body Material: Mahogany/Maple
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood
- Neck Profile: Medium C
- Weight: 9 lbs 0 oz
- Scale Length: 24-3/4"
- Pickup Readings: N: 7.69K B: 8.43K
- Electronics: Original, Untouched. Functions as intended.
- Hardware: Original, Very Good, light patina and playwear
- Nut Width: 1-11/16"
- Includes: Original Brown Hardshell Case with pink lining
About Our Pricing
If you're reading this, you're probably looking for a price on a guitar and we're here to explain why our site doesn't list that information! Over the past few years, we have seen market volatility brought on by the pandemic, inflation, and beyond. Due to our current inventory quantities, updating our site daily would be an insurmountable task. As a result, we ask that you please give us a call for our latest and best pricing. As always, we can be reached at 516-221-0563 every Monday-Friday from 12-5 PM (EST) unless otherwise stated.
Call us 516-221-0563 or Send us an Email!
We’d be happy to give you an in-hand description of the guitar. All of our guitars are properly set up by John Bertsche, our brilliant guitar tech, and will be professionally packed with care.