1954 GibsonLes Paul – Goldtop
Who doesn’t love a good ol’ honest worn and played 1954 Gibson Les Paul Goldtop! Each and every mark on this guitar can sure tell a story, and man if this thing could talk! The plastic components have taken on a beautiful, smokey hue, and complements the rich gold finish nicely.
Overall Condition: 7.5, dings and verdigris, weather checking present. Common hairline crack from treble bridge post
- Finish Details: Good, Original, forearm wear, dings and weather checking. Replaced jack plate
- Body Material: Mahogany/Maple
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood
- Neck Profile: Medium C
- Weight: 8 lbs 3 oz
- Scale Length: 24-3/4"
- Pickup Readings: N: 7.44K B: 7.41K
- Electronics: Original, Untouched. Functions as intended.
- Hardware: Good, some light pitting and playwear
- Nut Width: 1-11/16"
- Includes: Original Brown Hardshell Case
About Our Pricing
If you're reading this, you're probably looking for a price on a guitar and we're here to explain why our site doesn't list that information! Over the past few years, we have seen market volatility brought on by the pandemic, inflation, and beyond. Due to our current inventory quantities, updating our site daily would be an insurmountable task. As a result, we ask that you please give us a call for our latest and best pricing. As always, we can be reached at 516-221-0563 every Monday-Friday from 12-5 PM (EST) unless otherwise stated.
Call us 516-221-0563 or Send us an Email!
We’d be happy to give you an in-hand description of the guitar. All of our guitars are properly set up by John Bertsche, our brilliant guitar tech, and will be professionally packed with care.