1955 GibsonLes Paul Junior – Natural (Pre-TV Yellow)
We are to proud to present this extremely rare, pre-TV Yellow 1955 Gibson Les Paul Junior in Natural finish! Gibson experimented with this style of finish starting in 1955, and this Natural example is one of the handful first made; before TV Yellow! This one is in exceptional condition, with the exception of the tuners, which are prone to shrinking in time. It feels incredible, and sounds even better!
Overall Condition: 9
- Finish Details: Natural, Original, Excellent Condition, light dings and playwear throughout the body
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood
- Neck Profile: Medium C
- Weight: 7 lbs 2 oz
- Scale Length: 24-3/4"
- Pickup Readings: B: 8.69K
- Electronics: Original, Untouched
- Hardware: Excellent Condition, previously mentioned replaced tuners
- Nut Width: 1-11/16"
- Includes: Original Gibson Chipboard Case
About Our Pricing
If you're reading this, you're probably looking for a price on a guitar and we're here to explain why our site doesn't list that information! Over the past few years, we have seen market volatility brought on by the pandemic, inflation, and beyond. Due to our current inventory quantities, updating our site daily would be an insurmountable task. As a result, we ask that you please give us a call for our latest and best pricing. As always, we can be reached at 516-221-0563 every Monday-Friday from 12-5 PM (EST) unless otherwise stated.