1959 GibsonLes Paul Junior – Sunburst
Check out this ultra-rare, double cut 1959 Gibson Les Paul Junior in Sunburst! The standard finish on this model at this time was Cherry, so seeing a double cut body in Sunburst is insane to us. This guitar is very clean overall, with a little bit of wear here and there so you don’t have to be worried about putting the first mark in this beauty!
Overall Condition: 9
- Finish Details: Sunburst, Original, Great Condition, Finish wear around the sides of the fretboard, Some finish checking, Light playwear
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood
- Neck Profile: Medium C
- Weight: 7 lbs 5 oz
- Scale Length: 24-3/4"
- Pickup Readings: B: 8.06K
- Electronics: Original, Untouched
- Hardware: Original, Great Condition, Light patina to tuners, Heavy Patina to tailpiece, Very light wear to pickup cover, pickguard, and frets
- Nut Width: 1-11/16"
- Includes: Original Chipboard Case
About Our Pricing
If you're reading this, you're probably looking for a price on a guitar and we're here to explain why our site doesn't list that information! Over the past few years, we have seen market volatility brought on by the pandemic, inflation, and beyond. Due to our current inventory quantities, updating our site daily would be an insurmountable task. As a result, we ask that you please give us a call for our latest and best pricing. As always, we can be reached at 516-221-0563 every Monday-Friday from 12-5 PM (EST) unless otherwise stated.