1954 GibsonLes Paul Junior – Sunburst
Who doesn’t love a first-year 1954 Gibson Les Paul Junior in its original Sunburst finish!? This particular Junior has a nice touch of personalization from the original owner, Suzanne, on the pickguard. Features include a rare maple body, one single P-90 pickup, and volume and tone knobs. It’s incredible what one P-90 and old wood can sound and feel like, and this one is no exception!
Overall Condition: 9
- Finish Details: Sunburst, Light and Even Play Wear
- Body Material: Maple
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood
- Neck Profile: Full C/Hint of V Between 1-5th Frets
- Weight: 7 lbs 5 oz
- Scale Length: 24-3/4"
- Pickup Readings: B: 7.59K
- Electronics: Original, Untouched
- Hardware: Original, "Suzanne" decal applied to pickguard
- Nut Width: 1-11/16"
- Includes: Original Chipboard Case
About Our Pricing
If you're reading this, you're probably looking for a price on a guitar and we're here to explain why our site doesn't list that information! Over the past few years, we have seen market volatility brought on by the pandemic, inflation, and beyond. Due to our current inventory quantities, updating our site daily would be an insurmountable task. As a result, we ask that you please give us a call for our latest and best pricing. As always, we can be reached at 516-221-0563 every Monday-Friday from 12-5 PM (EST) unless otherwise stated.