1959 GibsonLes Paul Special – TV Yellow
Here we have a beautiful 1959 Gibson Les Paul Special with a double cutaway in its original TV Yellow finish! This Special has that highly desirable ’59 neck profile plus it feels and sounds great! Immediately when picking it up you can tell just how cherished and well cared for this guitar was over its life. It has two strong P-90 pickups that provide that punchy tone we all know and love!
Overall Condition: 7.5, buckle rash, some dings throughout
- Finish Details: TV Yellow, Light Play Wear (Forearm and Buckle Area), Light Mark On Back Of Neck
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood
- Neck Profile: Full/Medium C
- Weight: 7 lbs 7 oz
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Pickup Readings: N: 7.98K B: 8.10K
- Electronics: Original, Untouched
- Hardware: Original, Light Patina
- Nut Width: 1 11/16
- Includes: Original Gibson Chipboard Case
About Our Pricing
If you're reading this, you're probably looking for a price on a guitar and we're here to explain why our site doesn't list that information! Over the past few years, we have seen market volatility brought on by the pandemic, inflation, and beyond. Due to our current inventory quantities, updating our site daily would be an insurmountable task. As a result, we ask that you please give us a call for our latest and best pricing. As always, we can be reached at 516-221-0563 every Monday-Friday from 12-5 PM (EST) unless otherwise stated.