1958 GibsonLes Paul Standard – Sunburst
We’re so proud to have this unbelievably beautiful and well preserved 1958 Gibson Les Paul Model in Sunburst! This first year “Burst” has the perfect amount of flame throughout the top, and still retains some of the red in the burst itself. This piece is fully original, loaded with two well balanced PAFs, expertly shaped neck profile, and minimal fret wear. To us, this is the quintessential “Burst” and truly has everything you’d want from the “holy grail” of vintage guitars! So much so, a photo of this exact guitar was used as a Vintage Guitar Magazine T-shirt!
Overall Condition: 9, very fine weather checking throughout, some edge wear and light patina on hardware
- Finish Details: Sunburst, Original, Excellent Condition, very fine weather checking throughout, edge wear, small dings lightly colored to match
- Body Material: Mahogany/Maple
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood
- Neck Profile: Medium C
- Weight: 8 lbs 11 oz
- Scale Length: 24-3/4"
- Pickup Readings: N: 7.36K B: 7.83K
- Electronics: Original, Untouched. Functions as intended.
- Hardware: Very Good, light patina to bridge, pickup covers, and tuners
- Nut Width: 1-11/16"
- Includes: Original Brown Hardshell Case
Sku: G113Sold Out
About Our Pricing
If you're reading this, you're probably looking for a price on a guitar and we're here to explain why our site doesn't list that information! Over the past few years, we have seen market volatility brought on by the pandemic, inflation, and beyond. Due to our current inventory quantities, updating our site daily would be an insurmountable task. As a result, we ask that you please give us a call for our latest and best pricing. As always, we can be reached at 516-221-0563 every Monday-Friday from 12-5 PM (EST) unless otherwise stated.