1975 GibsonSG – Greenburst
You’ll certainly stand playing this unique 1975 Gibson SG in its original Greenburst finish! The top of this guitar is not the only thing that’s bursted, as the neck, back, and sides all feature a burst pattern commonly done at this time by Gibson. We see these wacky, rare finish combinations from time to time; we even have a late 60s ES-335 in the same finish! This particular example really shines, including a contrasting ebony fretboard with block inlays, a well-preserved finish, and chrome hardware.
Overall Condition: 9.5
- Finish Details: Greenburst, Original, Excellent Condition, very little play wear throughout guitar
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Fretboard Material: Ebony
- Neck Profile: Medium C
- Weight: 7 lbs 8 oz
- Scale Length: 24-3/4"
- Pickup Readings: N: 5.50 B: 7.78
- Electronics: Original, Untouched
- Hardware: Original, Excellent Condition, very little wear or patina throughout
- Nut Width: 1-9/16"
- Includes: Original Black Hardshell Case with Red Lining
Sku: G124Sold Out
About Our Pricing
If you're reading this, you're probably looking for a price on a guitar and we're here to explain why our site doesn't list that information! Over the past few years, we have seen market volatility brought on by the pandemic, inflation, and beyond. Due to our current inventory quantities, updating our site daily would be an insurmountable task. As a result, we ask that you please give us a call for our latest and best pricing. As always, we can be reached at 516-221-0563 every Monday-Friday from 12-5 PM (EST) unless otherwise stated.