1967 GibsonSG Standard – Sparkling Burgundy
Check out this 1967 Gibson SG Standard in Sparkling Burgundy! This guitar is quite rare, as it is uncommon to see this model in this color. This finish still retains its original vibrancy, with minimal fading and playwear. There is a slight impression that has disrupted the finish on the back of the guitar that we believe has been polished because it feels smooth. This is noticeable in pictures and in person. Overall, this SG is a great sounding and beautiful guitar, with original frets and two patent no. pickups to boot!
Overall Condition: 7.5, previously mentioned impression on the back
- Finish Details: Sparkling Burgundy, Original, Great Condition, previously mentioned finish disruption on back of guitar, standard finish checking
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood
- Neck Profile: Medium C
- Weight: 7 lbs 5 oz
- Scale Length: 24.75"
- Pickup Readings: N: 7.29K B: 7.40K
- Electronics: Original, Untouched
- Hardware: Original, Excellent Condition
- Nut Width: 1-9/16"
- Includes: Original Black Rectangular Hardshell Case with gold lining
About Our Pricing
If you're reading this, you're probably looking for a price on a guitar and we're here to explain why our site doesn't list that information! Over the past few years, we have seen market volatility brought on by the pandemic, inflation, and beyond. Due to our current inventory quantities, updating our site daily would be an insurmountable task. As a result, we ask that you please give us a call for our latest and best pricing. As always, we can be reached at 516-221-0563 every Monday-Friday from 12-5 PM (EST) unless otherwise stated.