1956 GretschSparkle Jet – Silver
This is a show stopping, original 1956 Gretsch 6129 Sparkle Jet in Silver Sparkle! Gretsch’s past experience with drums was ever present in this model, as the tops on these Sparkle Jets were actually drum casing rather than paint! This guitar is equipped with two fantastic Dynasonic DeArmand pickups that give it a warm tone. and the neck is smooth and fills the palm nicely, with frets in good shape. Even acoustically, the guitar resonates and amped up, it really sings!
Overall Condition: 8, light play wear on back
- Finish Details: Silver, Original, Excellent Condition, very light wear throughout with one larger spot on the back next to cover plate.
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood
- Neck Profile: Full Medium D
- Weight: 7 lbs 10 oz
- Scale Length: 24.6"
- Pickup Readings: N: 10.41K B: 9.25K
- Electronics: Original, Untouched
- Hardware: Original, Great Condition, very little wear or patina
- Nut Width: 1-3/4"
- Includes: Original Hardshell case, Original hang tags, strings
Sku: GR001Sold Out
About Our Pricing
If you're reading this, you're probably looking for a price on a guitar and we're here to explain why our site doesn't list that information! Over the past few years, we have seen market volatility brought on by the pandemic, inflation, and beyond. Due to our current inventory quantities, updating our site daily would be an insurmountable task. As a result, we ask that you please give us a call for our latest and best pricing. As always, we can be reached at 516-221-0563 every Monday-Friday from 12-5 PM (EST) unless otherwise stated.