1964 FenderStratocaster – Candy Apple Red Metallic
What’s not to love about a pre-CBS Custom Color guitar, like this 1964 Fender Stratocaster, in its original Candy Apple Red finish? As you can see, this particular piece is exceptionally well preserved, with just some light wear exposing the silver undercoat in some areas. The original luster is still apparent on the finish and the hardware; even the nitrate-green pickguard is in good shape and without cracks. Playability is excellent up and down the neck, and these original frets have plenty of life left. Plugged in, this guitar is highly responsive in each switch position thanks to its bold and balanced single coil pickups.
Overall Condition: 9, light playwear and chipping, weather checking
- Finish Details: Candy Apple Red, Original, Great Condition with very light wear throughout, very light patina
- Body Material: Alder
- Neck Material: Maple
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood (Veneer)
- Neck Profile: Medium C
- Weight: 7 lbs 10 oz
- Scale Length: 25-1/2"
- Pickup Readings: N: 5.78K M: 6.12K B: 5.37K
- Electronics: Original, Untouched
- Hardware: Original, Excellent Condition, mild patina, only four springs in trem cavity
- Nut Width: 1-5/8"
- Includes: Original White Tolex Case with Orange lining, leather strap, strings
About Our Pricing
If you're reading this, you're probably looking for a price on a guitar and we're here to explain why our site doesn't list that information! Over the past few years, we have seen market volatility brought on by the pandemic, inflation, and beyond. Due to our current inventory quantities, updating our site daily would be an insurmountable task. As a result, we ask that you please give us a call for our latest and best pricing. As always, we can be reached at 516-221-0563 every Monday-Friday from 12-5 PM (EST) unless otherwise stated.