1957 FenderStratocaster – Fullerton Red
An exceptionally rare 1957 Fender Stratocaster in Fullerton Red! This custom color was created by George Fullerton, and mixed in-house at the Fender factory. This shade of red is the predecessor to Fiesta Red, Fender’s first custom color. Not only is this guitar in beautiful condition, but it also plays and sounds even better!
Overall Condition: 9, buckle rash and weather checking is the only thing stopping this historic piece from a perfect 10!
- Finish Details: Fullerton Red, Original, Great Condition, Light wear throughout
- Body Material: Ash
- Neck Material: Maple
- Fretboard Material: Maple
- Neck Profile: Traditional Medium C
- Weight: 7 lbs 10 oz
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- Pickup Readings: N: 5.84K M: 5.86K B: 5.43K
- Electronics: Original, Untouched. Functions as intended
- Hardware: Original, Great Condition with light wear and patina
- Nut Width: 1-5/8"
- Includes: Original Fender Tweed Case, Strap, Catalog
About Our Pricing
If you're reading this, you're probably looking for a price on a guitar and we're here to explain why our site doesn't list that information! Over the past few years, we have seen market volatility brought on by the pandemic, inflation, and beyond. Due to our current inventory quantities, updating our site daily would be an insurmountable task. As a result, we ask that you please give us a call for our latest and best pricing. As always, we can be reached at 516-221-0563 every Monday-Friday from 12-5 PM (EST) unless otherwise stated.
Call us 516-221-0563 or Send us an Email!
We’d be happy to give you an in-hand description of the guitar. All of our guitars are properly set up by John Bertsche, our brilliant guitar tech, and will be professionally packed with care.