1955 FenderStratocaster – Sunburst (Hardtail)
Who doesn’t love a well-loved 1955 Hardtail Fender Stratocaster in Sunburst?! This piece is in great shape and has a lovely patina all around. The neck is beautifully played in and feels so comfortable in hand. All the pickups are very well-balanced, and the lightweight on this piece adds up to one amazing instrument!
Overall Condition: 8, finish wear on the neck and body, particularly buckle rash
- Finish Details: Blond, Original, Great Condition, Light wear on the edges, Bucklerash, Light neck and fretboard wear
- Body Material: Ash
- Neck Material: Maple
- Fretboard Material: Maple
- Neck Profile: Medium Soft V
- Weight: 7 lbs 0 oz
- Scale Length: 25-1/2"
- Pickup Readings: N: 5.93K M: 5.78K B: 5.76K
- Electronics: Original, Untouched
- Hardware: Original, Good Condition, Tip of pickguard on treble side missing, Piece of neck pickup cover missing
- Nut Width: 1-5/8"
- Includes: Original Tweed Case
About Our Pricing
If you're reading this, you're probably looking for a price on a guitar and we're here to explain why our site doesn't list that information! Over the past few years, we have seen market volatility brought on by the pandemic, inflation, and beyond. Due to our current inventory quantities, updating our site daily would be an insurmountable task. As a result, we ask that you please give us a call for our latest and best pricing. As always, we can be reached at 516-221-0563 every Monday-Friday from 12-5 PM (EST) unless otherwise stated.