1965 FenderStratocaster – Sonic Blue
Who doesn’t love a well-used 1965 Fender Stratocaster in the always rare and original Sonic Blue Finish?! This piece is an excellent example of the transition Fender underwent with CBS taking over. It sports a mint green celluloid pickguard, a veneer rosewood board with clay dots, and a transition logo on the headstock. The neck on this guitar has been beautifully worn over time and is lightning fast anywhere on the neck. It truly is an epic piece to add to your collection!
Overall Condition: 8, yellowing of the clear coat, weather checking, light impressions throughout, finish wear on the neck
- Finish Details: Original, Sonic Blue, Good Condition, Wear marks and checking throughout the body, yellowing of the clear coat, Desert Sand undercoat showing
- Body Material: Alder
- Neck Material: Maple
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood (Veneer)
- Neck Profile: Medium C
- Weight: 7 lbs 13 oz
- Scale Length: 25-1/2"
- Pickup Readings: N: 5.90K M: 5.95K B: 6.12K
- Electronics: Original, Untouched
- Hardware: Original, Good Condition, Patina and some play wear
- Nut Width: 1-5/8"
- Includes: Original Black Tolex Case with Gold Lining, Vintage Fender Polish Cloth, Cord, Original hang tags, Vintage Fender Strings
About Our Pricing
If you're reading this, you're probably looking for a price on a guitar and we're here to explain why our site doesn't list that information! Over the past few years, we have seen market volatility brought on by the pandemic, inflation, and beyond. Due to our current inventory quantities, updating our site daily would be an insurmountable task. As a result, we ask that you please give us a call for our latest and best pricing. As always, we can be reached at 516-221-0563 every Monday-Friday from 12-5 PM (EST) unless otherwise stated.
Call us 516-221-0563 or Send us an Email!
We’d be happy to give you an in-hand description of the guitar. All of our guitars are properly set up by John Bertsche, our brilliant guitar tech, and will be professionally packed with care.