1955 FenderStratocaster – Sunburst
This incredible 1955 Fender Stratocaster in Sunburst has definitely got some mojo to it. Wonderfully worn-in around the body and neck, this guitar feels amazing to play and sounds even better! The neck is so smooth from the previous owner wearing down the finish, creating a soft wood texture. It’s light, well-balanced, and original…does it get any better than that!? Plus, we spy a bit of birdseye on the back of this neck and headstock.
Overall Condition: 7, wear throughout, paint missing in areas of the body and neck
- Finish Details: Sunburst, Original, Good Condition, Finish wear and checking throughout body, Buckle rash and finish worn down to wood on back of body/contour, fretboard wear and neckwear
- Body Material: Ash
- Neck Material: Maple
- Fretboard Material: Maple
- Neck Profile: Medium Soft V, almost C
- Weight: 7 lbs 0 oz
- Scale Length: 25-1/2"
- Pickup Readings: N: 5.76K M: 5.56K B: 5.75K
- Electronics: Original, Untouched
- Hardware: Original, Great Condition, Light wear and patina
- Nut Width: 1-5/8"
- Includes: Later Tweed Case
About Our Pricing
If you're reading this, you're probably looking for a price on a guitar and we're here to explain why our site doesn't list that information! Over the past few years, we have seen market volatility brought on by the pandemic, inflation, and beyond. Due to our current inventory quantities, updating our site daily would be an insurmountable task. As a result, we ask that you please give us a call for our latest and best pricing. As always, we can be reached at 516-221-0563 every Monday-Friday from 12-5 PM (EST) unless otherwise stated.