1954 FenderStratocaster – Sunburst
This is an especially vibey first-year Fender Stratocaster in Sunburst! This guitar was certainly played to its fullest, obvious from the play wear on the body and neck showing off how much the prior owner loved this guitar. And we certainly can’t blame them. Aside from its psychotic tone, this guitar is stunning. I mean, just look at that flame! The neck features some birdseye-flamed maple all across the neck and headstock. Amazingly, the bass side of the body is also flamed. This guitar is all original, except for the knobs which have been swapped for reproduction examples. Looking at the side of this guitar’s case, you will find painted on it the band name “The Westerners” and some musical notes. Perhaps the original owner’s band name? It’s a cool touch!
Overall Condition: 7, weather checking and finish played off the neck
- Finish Details: Sunburst, Original, Fair Condition, Bucklerash, Wear to forearm area and edges of body, Heavy play wear to neck and fretboard
- Body Material: Ash
- Neck Material: Maple
- Fretboard Material: Maple
- Neck Profile: Medium Soft V
- Weight: 8 lbs 0 oz
- Scale Length: 25-1/2"
- Pickup Readings: N: 5.78K M: 5.80K B: 6.18K
- Electronics: Original, Untouched
- Hardware: Original except for knobs, Good Condition, Light patina and play wear
- Nut Width: 1-5/8"
- Includes: Original Tweed Case decorated band name and musical notes
About Our Pricing
If you're reading this, you're probably looking for a price on a guitar and we're here to explain why our site doesn't list that information! Over the past few years, we have seen market volatility brought on by the pandemic, inflation, and beyond. Due to our current inventory quantities, updating our site daily would be an insurmountable task. As a result, we ask that you please give us a call for our latest and best pricing. As always, we can be reached at 516-221-0563 every Monday-Friday from 12-5 PM (EST) unless otherwise stated.