1956 FenderTelecaster – Blond
We still can’t believe how insanely clean this 1956 Fender Telecaster in Blond is, in fact, we’ve never seen a more pristine example! This all-original Telecaster definitely lived in its case for most of its life, as besides a couple of small marks and weather checking, it remains exactly as it was when it left the factory in 1956. Even the hardware is in incredible shape, with no patina or rust whatsoever. If you ever wanted a time capsule, New-Old-Stock piece, this is as good as it can get!
Overall Condition: 10
- Finish Details: Blond, Original, Near Mint with some very light marks and weather checking
- Body Material: Ash
- Neck Material: Maple
- Fretboard Material: Maple
- Neck Profile: Full C
- Weight: 7 lbs 15 oz
- Scale Length: 25-1/2"
- Pickup Readings: N: 6.65K B: 5.83K
- Electronics: Original, Untouched
- Hardware: Original, Excellent Condition
- Nut Width: 1-5/8"
- Includes: Original (Minty) Tweed Case with Red lining, polish cloth, cord, leather strap
Sku: F195Sold Out
About Our Pricing
If you're reading this, you're probably looking for a price on a guitar and we're here to explain why our site doesn't list that information! Over the past few years, we have seen market volatility brought on by the pandemic, inflation, and beyond. Due to our current inventory quantities, updating our site daily would be an insurmountable task. As a result, we ask that you please give us a call for our latest and best pricing. As always, we can be reached at 516-221-0563 every Monday-Friday from 12-5 PM (EST) unless otherwise stated.