1972 FenderTelecaster – Sonic Blue
Check out how this 1972 Fender Telecaster in Sonic Blue has aged with time! This original Sonic Blue finish has matured beautifully, and at this point definitely looks closer to Surf Green. There is some finish wear on the edges but overall this Telecaster is very clean, with a pretty even yellowing of the clear throughout. The bright, clean maple neck is such a striking combination with this body and finish! One of our favorite parts about this guitar: it has a crazy, stark tan line under the guard, where you can see that original Sonic Blue hue on full display.
Overall Condition: 9, even fade and light wear
- Finish Details: Sonic Blue, Original, Very Good, mostly even yellow fade to the clear, edge wear especially on the back
- Body Material: Alder
- Neck Material: Maple
- Fretboard Material: Maple
- Neck Profile: Medium C
- Weight: 7 lbs 14 oz
- Scale Length: 25-1/2"
- Pickup Readings: N: 6.89K B: 6.09K
- Electronics: Original, Untouched
- Hardware: Original, Excellent, very light patina if at all
- Nut Width: 1-5/8"
- Includes: Original Black Tolex Case, Leather Strap, Curly Cord, Fender Polish Cloth
About Our Pricing
If you're reading this, you're probably looking for a price on a guitar and we're here to explain why our site doesn't list that information! Over the past few years, we have seen market volatility brought on by the pandemic, inflation, and beyond. Due to our current inventory quantities, updating our site daily would be an insurmountable task. As a result, we ask that you please give us a call for our latest and best pricing. As always, we can be reached at 516-221-0563 every Monday-Friday from 12-5 PM (EST) unless otherwise stated.