1965 EpiphoneWilshire – California Coral
This 1965 Epiphone Wilshire is shown here in its original California Coral finish. California Coral is one of the rarest custom colors to find on an Epiphone. This one is exceptionally clean, still so vibrant with no fading. There is some slight finish checking, as can be expected of a guitar this age. This all-original guitar is a fantastic player, and so nice and light too!
Overall Condition: 9.5, excellent guitar!
- Finish Details: California Coral, Original, Excellent Condition, Slight finish checking and a couple visible wear marks around headstock
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood
- Neck Profile: Slim Taper C
- Weight: 6 lbs 4 oz
- Scale Length: 24-3/4"
- Pickup Readings: N: 7.07 K B: 6.81 K
- Electronics: Original, Untouched
- Hardware: Original, Great Condition, Some patina to pickup covers and tuners
- Nut Width: 1-9/16"
- Includes: Original Chipboard Case with Blue Lining
About Our Pricing
If you're reading this, you're probably looking for a price on a guitar and we're here to explain why our site doesn't list that information! Over the past few years, we have seen market volatility brought on by the pandemic, inflation, and beyond. Due to our current inventory quantities, updating our site daily would be an insurmountable task. As a result, we ask that you please give us a call for our latest and best pricing. As always, we can be reached at 516-221-0563 every Monday-Friday from 12-5 PM (EST) unless otherwise stated.
Call us 516-221-0563 or Send us an Email!
We’d be happy to give you an in-hand description of the guitar. All of our guitars are properly set up by John Bertsche, our brilliant guitar tech, and will be professionally packed with care.