1967 Rickenbacker366 – FireGlo
Get a 6-string or 12-string sound with this nicely aged 1967 Rickenbacker 366 in its original Fireglo finish! The idea behind this model and its nifty converter, nicknamed “the Comb,” was that you could switch back and forth between a 6 or 12-string configuration at any time using the converter underneath the strings. Even with the added hardware, this guitar retains its Rickenbacker “jangle” and sounds as good as ever. Playing this one is a joy, especially when experimenting with the “comb”! When inspecting the general condition of this piece, it’s clear the previous owner played this one often but did a great job maintaining it.
Overall Condition: 7.5, buckle rash, light fading, patina, and playwear throughout
- Finish Details: Fireglo, Original, Good Condition with buckle rash, patina, light fading to the red in the finish
- Body Material: Maple
- Neck Material: Maple/Walnut Laminate
- Fretboard Material: Bubinga (type of Rosewood)
- Neck Profile: Medium C/D
- Weight: 8 lbs 1 oz
- Scale Length: 24-3/4"
- Pickup Readings: N: 7.52K B: 7.38K
- Electronics: Original, Untouched
- Hardware: Original, Good Condition, light patina
- Nut Width: 1-5/8"
- Includes: Original Silver Hardshell Case with blue lining
About Our Pricing
If you're reading this, you're probably looking for a price on a guitar and we're here to explain why our site doesn't list that information! Over the past few years, we have seen market volatility brought on by the pandemic, inflation, and beyond. Due to our current inventory quantities, updating our site daily would be an insurmountable task. As a result, we ask that you please give us a call for our latest and best pricing. As always, we can be reached at 516-221-0563 every Monday-Friday from 12-5 PM (EST) unless otherwise stated.