1962 FenderJazzmaster – Burgundy Mist Metallic
Look at how wonderfully preserved this 1962 Fender Jazzmaster in Burgundy Mist Metallic with a matching headstock is! This very rare custom color is one of our favorites, and to see it on this beautiful Jazzmaster makes for one epic guitar! The slab rosewood board and green guard top off this incredible package and, if you can believe it, it plays even better than it looks!! This piece is entirely original and has to be one of the coolest Jazzmasters in our collection.
Overall Condition: 9.5, light weather checking, and light dings and playwear
- Finish Details: Burgundy Mist Metallic, Original, Excellent Condition, weather checking and light marks on body, hardly any wear on neck/headstock
- Body Material: Alder
- Neck Material: Maple
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood (Slab)
- Neck Profile: Medium C
- Weight: 8 lbs 2 oz
- Scale Length: 25-1/2"
- Pickup Readings: N: 9.02K B: 10.51K
- Electronics: Original, Untouched
- Hardware: Original, Excellent Condition, light swirl marks, some patina to the tuners
- Nut Width: 1-5/8"
- Includes: Original Brown Hardshell Case
About Our Pricing
If you're reading this, you're probably looking for a price on a guitar and we're here to explain why our site doesn't list that information! Over the past few years, we have seen market volatility brought on by the pandemic, inflation, and beyond. Due to our current inventory quantities, updating our site daily would be an insurmountable task. As a result, we ask that you please give us a call for our latest and best pricing. As always, we can be reached at 516-221-0563 every Monday-Friday from 12-5 PM (EST) unless otherwise stated.