1966 EpiphoneCasino – Ember Red
Ever seen a Casino in Ember Red? Now you can say you have! This vibrant Epiphone is from 1966, finished in this Gibson custom color. This is a very rare color for this model. As with many custom colors, this one is marked as a factory second on the headstock. This neck is quite thin and fast, tailored with original jumbo frets that show only a tiny bit of wear in the cowboy chord area.
Overall Condition: 9.5
- Finish Details: Ember Red, Original, Great Condition, Checking throughout finish and some minor wear and scratches
- Body Material: Maple
- Neck Material: Maple
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood
- Neck Profile: Medium C
- Weight: 6 lbs 3 oz
- Scale Length: 24-3/4"
- Pickup Readings: N: 8.32K B: 8.22K
- Electronics: Original, Untouched
- Hardware: Original, Great Condition, Light wear
- Nut Width: 1-9/16"
- Includes: Original Hardshell Case with Blue Lining
About Our Pricing
If you're reading this, you're probably looking for a price on a guitar and we're here to explain why our site doesn't list that information! Over the past few years, we have seen market volatility brought on by the pandemic, inflation, and beyond. Due to our current inventory quantities, updating our site daily would be an insurmountable task. As a result, we ask that you please give us a call for our latest and best pricing. As always, we can be reached at 516-221-0563 every Monday-Friday from 12-5 PM (EST) unless otherwise stated.