1963 GretschCountry Gentleman – Walnut
Let your inner Beatle out with this gorgeous 1963 Gretsch Country Gentleman in its Original Walnut finish! This is the same exact year and spec as George Harrison’s guitar made world famous on those countless Television and Tour appearances. Equipped with dual red felt mutes, gold Imperial tuners, knobs, and Bigsby! As you’d expect, this absolutely nails that Beatles tone, and the two Filtertron pickups can handle much more!
Overall Condition: 9, Excellent Condition overall, utterly free of binding rot, with just playwear on the back of the neck of years of playing
- Finish Details: Walnut, Original, Excellent Condition with very little wear, just has the paint played in on the back of the neck
- Body Material: Maple
- Neck Material: Maple
- Fretboard Material: Ebony
- Neck Profile: Medium C
- Weight: 8 lbs 5 oz
- Scale Length: 24-1/2"
- Pickup Readings: N: 4.08K B: 3.95K
- Electronics: Original, Untouched
- Hardware: Original, Great Condition, gold plating worn but still present
- Nut Width: 1-11/16"
- Includes: Original Hardshell Case with burgundy lining
About Our Pricing
If you're reading this, you're probably looking for a price on a guitar and we're here to explain why our site doesn't list that information! Over the past few years, we have seen market volatility brought on by the pandemic, inflation, and beyond. Due to our current inventory quantities, updating our site daily would be an insurmountable task. As a result, we ask that you please give us a call for our latest and best pricing. As always, we can be reached at 516-221-0563 every Monday-Friday from 12-5 PM (EST) unless otherwise stated.