1964 GibsonEB-0F – Cherry
We’re proud to show off one of the nicest playing basses in our collection: this 1964 Gibson EB-0F with onboard FuzzTone! In 1962, Gibson added to their catalog an optional Maestro FuzzTone built into their EB-0 model, resulting in the EB-0F. The tone from the onboard effect is classic Fuzz to a T and gives you that gritty, heavy tone like only a good fuzz can. When this bass first came to us, the Fuzztone was acting a little spotty, so to keep it functioning, we sent the Fuzz to be professionally serviced! Each component was tested and reconditioned by AnalogMan in Connecticut, with only one potentiometer replaced entirely (the on/off knob).
Overall Condition: 9.5, mild fading, swirl marks
- Finish Details: Cherry, Original, Excellent Condition with mild fading to the cherry, but no weather checking or notable wear
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood
- Neck Profile: Full C
- Weight: 7 lbs 6 oz
- Scale Length: 30-1/2"
- Pickup Readings: N: 25.43K
- Electronics: Original except for on/off potentiometer, previously mentioned work done by AnalogMan
- Hardware: Original, Great Condition, the only wear being natural aging/patina to the nickel
- Nut Width: 1-3/4"
- Includes: Original Brown Chipboard Case with Red Lining
Sku: G142Sold Out
About Our Pricing
If you're reading this, you're probably looking for a price on a guitar and we're here to explain why our site doesn't list that information! Over the past few years, we have seen market volatility brought on by the pandemic, inflation, and beyond. Due to our current inventory quantities, updating our site daily would be an insurmountable task. As a result, we ask that you please give us a call for our latest and best pricing. As always, we can be reached at 516-221-0563 every Monday-Friday from 12-5 PM (EST) unless otherwise stated.