1959 GibsonEDS-1275 (Hollow body) – White
Here’s a special piece for your viewing pleasure; a Spruce top, hollow body 1959 Gibson EDS-1275 in White! This hollow body design was the precursor to the solid SG style we all know and love and features a thick Spruce top and maple sides. As a result, the acoustics and sustain on this piece are like nothing else, and it really has a unique voice on both necks! This particular example was played and cared for by its prior owner, with new tuner buttons and a refret on the 12-string neck. This is your chance to carry the torch on this incredible piece from Gibson’s Golden Age!
Overall Condition: 7.5, patina and yellowing of the finish in some areas, checking and chips throughout, wear to the edges and top of the headstocks
- Finish Details: White, Original, Good Condition, patina and yellowing of the finish present throughout the piece, weather checking and dings throughout the guitar
- Body Material: Spruce/Maple
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Fretboard Material: Rosewood
- Neck Profile: Medium C
- Weight: 11 lbs 4 oz
- Scale Length: 24-3/4"
- Pickup Readings: 12 String: N: 7.89K B: 7.57K 6 String: N: 7.88K B: 8.03K
- Electronics: Original, Untouched
- Hardware: Original, Good Condition, patina and tarnish evenly across the hardware, replaced tuner buttons
- Nut Width: 1-11/16"
- Includes: Original Brown Gibson Hardshell Case with Pink Lining
Sku: G123Sold Out
About Our Pricing
If you're reading this, you're probably looking for a price on a guitar and we're here to explain why our site doesn't list that information! Over the past few years, we have seen market volatility brought on by the pandemic, inflation, and beyond. Due to our current inventory quantities, updating our site daily would be an insurmountable task. As a result, we ask that you please give us a call for our latest and best pricing. As always, we can be reached at 516-221-0563 every Monday-Friday from 12-5 PM (EST) unless otherwise stated.